In the market, the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack is one of the best carpet cleaners these days. If you are searching for cleaning power, the capability of cleaning large areas of carpet and pet features, you might feel interested in it. It has a great reputation and gets lots of love for pet owners because it is a deep carpet cleaning machine. To clean the carpet it needs to fill the tank with water but after cleaning it also needs to be empty and dry. There are some rules to empty water from Rug Doctor.
Some features of it:
- It includes one stair tool, one 40-oz bottle of pet formula carpet cleaner, one 24-oz urine eliminator spray.
- Provides premium pet hair pickup and deep clean of large carpet throughout the home.
- Portable, movable, powerful and versatile for cleaning.
- It can separate the clean water from the used water with two tank system and there is never cross-contamination.
- The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack offers a generous five years warranty.
- Its pet formula extracts pet stains and neutralizes unbearable smells.
- It is wired and moveable so it makes cleaning your full home more easily without concern about the charge.
It consists of multi-directional fiber brushes and single-pass cleaning for scrubbing, spraying and extracting stains and dirt from carpet.
To clean the carpet it needs to fill the tank with water but after cleaning it also needs to be empty and dry. There are some rules to empty water from Rug Doctor. I am providing a short brief about the procedures of doing empty water from Rug Doctor.
- If you have any cleaning solution left in the lower red tank when you have finished your cleaning, this can be emptied by taking the machine outside and switching it to ‘Hand Tool’ ON.
- Note, the machine needs to be plugged into power. Any remaining fluid will drain out underneath the machine, once the water stops running out turn the machine off.
- Alternatively, unplug the machine, remove the white bucket and tip the machine forward and upside down. Unplug machine before cleaning.
- Do not spray or immerse machine in water. Remove the filter by pushing the spring against the clear plastic wall of the dome.
- Clean inside the clear dome. Make sure the dome filter is not clogged with excess fluff; remove any fluff or debris that is clogging the outside of the filter.
- If necessary run the filter under a tap to remove any other debris then refit the filter into the clear dome.
- Rinse out white upper tank. Use a coat hanger or long, thin instrument to hook out any carpet debris if clogging vacuum nozzle.
- Wipe underneath machine with a damp cloth and using a rubber glove clean fluff off the vibrating machine.
Nothing will survive long if we do not take proper care of the things. So, ‘Rug Doctor‘ the carpet cleaner also needs to be taken care of properly and maintain the system.