Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is great for quick pickups, cleaning stairs, floor, carpet, pet hair without having to worry about tripping over a cord, and just smarten up the home without the big production that pulling out a cylinder vacuum can sometimes entail.
To help you determine which vacuum is right for you, let’s take a closer look at:
Anyone Can Use Shark Navigator Freestyle
- Rechargeable cordless convenience so hassles free.
- Powerful and lightweight.
- It is very good for cleaning stairs and carpet.
- Easy to empty dust cup.
- Rechargeable cordless convenience and powerful.
- Provides premium pet hair pickup throughout the home.
- Portable, lightweight, powerful and versatile for cleaning.
- 2-Speed Bristle that optimized for carpet and bare floors.
- XL capacity and easy to empty trash bin.
- Extended cleaning without interruption for its 10.8-volt battery.
- Only weight 6.5 pounds, so it is easy to operate by one hand.
- It has Two Settings – bare floor and carpet and it is running about 17 minutes.
- The most interesting feature of this vacuum is foot switch. You can press the switch by your foot.
- Quickly transforms into a handheld vacuum because it is portable.
- It has 3 LED headlights in the bottom.
- The navigator freestyle premium cordless vacuum provides a quick and convenient clean up on all types of surface.
- 2-speed brush roll for optimal carpet and bare floor cleaning and pet hair pickup.
- Up to 17 minutes running time in bare floor and stairs.
- The vacuum can use during baby napping time because its gentle sound won’t wake up anyone.
- For easy cleaning under furniture because of its design.
- It has an extra-large trash bin, easy to empty and it is washable.
- The vacuum is built to maneuver into and out of tight places.
- Only weight 6.5 pounds
- Very less battery life.
- It is less durable.
- It cannot be used for deep clean.
- It only can clean debris and fine dust from the hard floor or carpet.
- Very small storage bin.
- Higher price than the other competitors.
- Power button may be turned off unconsciously.
- Needs around 4 hours to recharge.
- How are the performance of bare floor and carpet cleaning? – It worked great on bare floor and carpet.
- Is has any extra attachment? – It does not require any extra tool with a vacuum.
- What is the charging time? – It will charge between 4 to 7 hours.
- Is it worth to buy? – Yes, it is because it is powerful and versatile and it has a 1-year warranty as well.
The Shark Navigator Freestyle is the perfect cordless stick vacuum cleaner for the person who wants a light, powerful machine. This will do a great job of cleaning hard floor and carpet – like the living room and dining area where there is a lot of foot traffic and dirt build up. If you’re a budget-conscious shopper like me, this Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is great value for money.