Cleaning has never been an easy task to do around the house. Not only are there tough grimy areas to tackle, it is just too time consuming a chore. It would be great if you could hire a team of cleaners every week and save yourself the time and trouble but that is too expensive for most people.
But there is help for the home cleaner- the McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner will give you the help you need and speed up those tough cleaning chores that need doing around the house.
Anyone Can Use It:
· The amateur do it yourself handyman
· The local handyman
· Women or teenagers
· The professional
1. Triangle Brush—for easy cleaning of all household items that have lots of grime on them. This design helps you reach all those difficult places that normal brushes just can touch
2. Squeegee—This is the perfect tool to help you steam clean windows or any other glass surface. Make sure that the glass surface is smooth though if you want a thorough cleaning job.
3. Jet Nozzle—This attachment will give you a steady stream of steam so you do not have to worry about your steam supply as you clean
4. Brass Utility Brush—This feature adds to the versatility of the McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner. This little gadget helps you clean bar-b-q grills, hubcaps and many more metal surfaces.
5. Mop Head and Extension Wands—this feature allows you to clean any tile, wood or laminated floor surface in your home.
· Many attachments to meet any cleaning surface you have
· 48 ounce reservoir
· 1500 watt motor
· Flexible steam hose
· Lightweight but heavy duty
· Powerful steam flow
· No chemicals needed
· In expensive
· No accessory storage bin
· Inferior quality of tools
· Lacking water level indicator
· Tank has to cool before adding more water
· Noisy, not the motor but the steam
· Not great with grout
1. Why Use Steam for Cleaning? — It is a natural method of cleaning leaving your house and household items free from chemicals and other health hazards
2. Can I Add Chemicals if I Want?– No. If you add chemicals you may damage the mechanisms.
3. Must I Use Distilled Water?– Again, no. You can use normal tap water but be careful in your use of hard water. Hard water will leave deposits that may damage your steam cleaner.
5. How Do I Clean My Hop Attachment?—You can was them lie normal clothes but use liquid cleaner only and do not use bleach or fabric softener. It can be dried in a dryer but on a low setting, air drying is best
Some Final Words:
If you are looking for an economical and inexpensive heavy-duty steam cleaner that can do every cleaning job then this is the machine for you. The McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner has all the attachments you need to tackle even the toughest cleaning job and its long reach will allow you to clean in rooms where outlets are hard to find.
If you have cleaning jobs you refuse to do because they will take up to much time or are too much trouble to clean then you need to go to your local home improvement store and get your McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner today.
It’s the tool that will solve your cleaning problems.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BAGGED AND BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANER? Vacuum cleaners come in different shapes and sizes,however most users…